Monday, April 15, 2019

165 lb press 5x5 PR!!! 44 kg belt squats, floor pushups, laterals



YES YES YES YES YES.

Man this is one of those days I dream of, where every single thing goes right and  I lift more , easier, than ever before AND you have no doubts, just confidence before every rep.

This was Epic.

All the little changes I made from last week worked and worked well and things went as I always thought they could but never felt.

I'm reaching that third level of Mastery, conscious competence. I can do it but have to think about it. But NOT every single little body cue! I was close to unconscious competence on many sets, not thinking much at all just knowing I could put the focus on the effort and not so much the technque

This is huge. This was a big big step

Press
65 x 5
85 x 3
105 x 3
135 x 2
155 x 2 !
165 x 5 x 5 All time pr!

Now, what to do next? I think work up to a max triple I've never done 185 for 3 but instead 5 x 2. But a triple with 185 should make 200 a no brainer.

Next phase.

44 kg belt squat
10, 12, 14, 16
strong

Floor pushups
50
40
30

tricep death :)

Laterals
3 x 10/10 with 15's

BW 169.8
BF 13.4

YES! I am very very happy and content with this

2 comments:

Best Fitness Equipment said...

Buy latest collection of gym functional trainer at best deals and offers from Best Fitness Equipment.

Healthify Pedia said...

Are you searching for Fitness tips for Health ? Checkout the healthify pedia where you get the Fitness tips for Health shared after research by Fitness tips for Health Team. https://healthifypedia.com/fitness/

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...