Monday, March 11, 2019

Sunday Wet Ruck 10 laps

Literally 10 seconds after I left the house yesterday morning it started to rain. So back I went to the house to get ruck cover and a raincoat. It's a very good sign that I didn't just pack it in. I must be healthy again. I REALLY wanted to ruck. So i did. It rained off and on but all in all it wasn't bad at all and my gear worked perfectly

48 lb ruck
10 laps
9 squat stretches
1:35 min
RPE 8.25

this wasn't that hard I was just leg tired and overall beat up from the flu, coughing and elbow issues/pain.

Slept really well for last two  nights and that makes all the differnece

I did frequent rest pauses to shake legs loose and continued. Time on my feet was key

this week 10 laps next week 11 or 12 if I feel great and I'm back to base !

BW 167.4
BF 12.9

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...