Friday, November 30, 2018

Cool ruckings



Didn't get to it yesterday( for a variety of bad reasons) but I made up for it today. And, it was nice and cool and overcast to boot. Just wonderful.

But it was more of an effort than it should be- mentally- I kept trying to talk myself out of it. what i need to talk myself out of is the need to take it easier instead of harder. It's getting too easy to back off now. Have to cut that shit out

Hard(er) times are coming, in the world. I can feel it. If not me just getting older. Have to be ready.

45 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 6.5


BW 170.2
BF 13.3

32 kg volume swings tomorrow


No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...