Sunday, November 04, 2018

SuperFast Ruck

This was a shocker. Especially given the tightness in my glutes when i started. We got rid of daylight saving time today so i got an extra hour of sleep. that helped. Plus it was cool and that helped. Plus I ate up a bit yesterday and that helped.

But man I was fast! didn't time any specific laps but I was almost 15 minutes ahead of regular pace! thats crazy

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:46
RPE 6

BW 170.2 !!!
BF 12.1

and there ya go

try  to get a bunch of set of 5's tomorrow in the press

datsit

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...