Sunday, November 25, 2018

9 lap ruck



Back at it after  being TOTALLY off training since last monday. Went down to santa barbara on wednesday for thanksgiving with friends and I did zero training although I did walk a lot and of course got on the floor to stretch out.

But this is the first real vacation I have taken in twenty years. Sure I travel a lot, but for certs or workshops. Basically if I'm getting paid. This time cancelled work on thur and fri and no training and gave myself a much need mental and physical break

Four days of total muscle inactivity was probably one day too long and I was itching to get some loading in today. Plus, I realized I hadn't sweated for beans in all that time too. No good

But I wanted to easy back in today so only 9 laps

1:25 min Ruck
45 lbs
9 iso squats
RPE 6

fast and easy. went well could definitely have done more but I have to press heavy tomorrow

BW 170.4
BF 12.7

thought I'd be lighter. Feel lighter.

datsit

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...