Sunday, November 25, 2018

9 lap ruck



Back at it after  being TOTALLY off training since last monday. Went down to santa barbara on wednesday for thanksgiving with friends and I did zero training although I did walk a lot and of course got on the floor to stretch out.

But this is the first real vacation I have taken in twenty years. Sure I travel a lot, but for certs or workshops. Basically if I'm getting paid. This time cancelled work on thur and fri and no training and gave myself a much need mental and physical break

Four days of total muscle inactivity was probably one day too long and I was itching to get some loading in today. Plus, I realized I hadn't sweated for beans in all that time too. No good

But I wanted to easy back in today so only 9 laps

1:25 min Ruck
45 lbs
9 iso squats
RPE 6

fast and easy. went well could definitely have done more but I have to press heavy tomorrow

BW 170.4
BF 12.7

thought I'd be lighter. Feel lighter.

datsit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...