Sunday, January 09, 2022

Best ruck in forever




 Despite being a bit hungover this was the best ruck I've had in months. Strong the whole way through and the 36 degree crisp air helped the hangover fast. As much as I hate strength training in the cold I LOVE rucking or running in it. Helps me move faster trying to stay warm and my engine doesn't overheat

Did ten laps and could have done the full twelve no problem but didn't allot enough time and ten was enough. Still have to see how the calf is tomorrow but it feels normal so I'm betting it will be fine

The salomons are working well

45 lb ruck

10 laps

1:40 min

about 3.2 MPH ave

No squat stretches but rest pauses each lap for 20 second or so.

BW 172.2
BF 14.9

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...