Sunday, January 16, 2022

45lb ruck 11 laps

 


Almost back to full strength. 11 strong laps and could have done 12 although I had to talk myself into the last two. Definitely not easy but not hard, more just boring.Which is rare for me as I'm so grateful to be able to walk at all.

But it's harder these days to convince myself I have to push to these levels to be fit enough to have "back of iron and legs that never quit" but if I  back off I'm afraid of the slippery slope.Especially as I turn this next age corner

I can see precisely how easy it would be to give myself more slack, stop pushing so hard, go more easy.

But I'm not trying to up the game just maintain it. But at this point that IS upping the game

So I pushed through and it was good

45lb ruck

12 laps
1:42 min ( last laps was fast)

short rest each lap, unload ruck for 30 second and shake out legs

10,350 steps

BW 172.2
BF 13.7

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...