Sunday, May 30, 2021

45 lb Ruck

 


Not bad considering the volume of yesterday. Legs felt great until the last three laps, then they just got tired. But finished strong. Mind is stronger of late so that's good. This workout is, really, the most important one I do all week. For my legs, my back, my lungs and especially my heart. I've got to re focus on that. This is the real key to my health and longevity. The press is just vanity. 

Rucking and swings, the real foundation of my strength, health, longevity and overall long term health

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:50 min
7.2 mph

10 squat stretches. Getting used to these again and they feel good and give me a short break each lap

BW 176.8
BF 15.

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...