Sunday, May 10, 2020

Slow and steady ruck

This went great despite a poor nights sleep and a weird neck thing that woke me up again! What the hell is it lately with me getting woke up with a sore joint in the middle of the night lately? Shit, enough.
Old yea, old guy injuries

But it worked itself out enough but I wanted to wear my Salomon 4D GTX boots and see how my shin did. I really really don't want to buy another pair of boots.
Good news, they did fine and so did my shin
Really stretchouted this am and I've been paying more attention ( SuperNova love) to the popliteus as well as a really locking the knee out when I stretch out
I thought it was more soleus but now I'm thinking it's upper bicep fem and popliteus

Also started out slow to warmup and that helped.

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
13,180 steps
10 squat stretches
about 18 min miles
2:00 even for total
5.7 miles

BW 174.4
BF 14.5


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...