Sunday, January 19, 2020

Slow to fast ruck

Having missed Thursdays ruck I was worried about my legs. With only two sessions  a week when I miss half it seems to takes its toll

Today was no exception and my legs felt stiff, heavy and wooden getting started, and, as usual it took over an hour for my lungs to open up.

40 degrees or so to meant it was more than brisk.
I took my time though and stopped a little more often to let the legs relax and get loose
Plus ten sets of squat stretches

50lb ruck
2:05
10 squat stretches
last lap 7:30 or so
RPE 9/6

BW 172.2
BF 14.9

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...