Sunday, January 26, 2020

50 lb ruck 5.6 miles

Got a new pedometer/watch and it confirms what I've been suspecting; my iphone pedometer is way off.
I've been counting the lap distance as 4.5 miles- my watch now says .5 miles which is what it feels like also confirming I'm not walking just four miles for my twelve laps but 5.8 ( depends on if I cut the corners)

So even with stops for iso squat stretches and rest pauses I was walking 3 MPH today which is my normal pace

My last lap was at 7:45 for the 1/2 mile laps which makes the pace at 15.5 min/ mile and that wasn't my fastest by far

Good to know

12 laps
10 squat stretches
12,977 steps
5.8 miles
2:05
last lap : 7:45

and this was tough today. legs were heavy and achy from the pistols yesterday as well as everything else but I went slow and just plodded on

Glad I got it done

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...