Sunday, September 23, 2018

Solid ruck



This started a bit rough but cleared up fast and ended fast as well.Just a bit more tired when i got up than expected as well as a bit stiff. Nice coolness out this am, fall is coming and  I couldn't be happier.Love the brisk early mornings

Once I got a few laps in things warmed up fast and speed picked up. Legs, as has been the case, have felt loose and light right from the start ( well, almost from the start today).

Got a very fast 7:05 last lap today and it wasn't that hard!

45 lb Ruck
12 laps
1:50 min
12th lap= 7:05
RPE 7


everything was rocking today. Lets see if I have a 200 lb press in me tomorrow!

datsit

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...