Sunday, September 02, 2018

Quick ruck



The pace was good today although I was actually feeling the kickstand squats in my legs and hips at the start. By lap four, my legs, as they usually do, loosened up and things went faster and easier.
Body felt good.
Fall is in the air and it was just a but crisp which I so love

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:55 min ( lots of stopping and chatting :) )
RPE 7.5
BW 171 ?!
BF 14.5

somethings really off with bodyfat. I reset the age category for 49 and see what gives tomorrow. I would believer 14.5 if I weren't feeling unusually lean.
weird

180 lb  presses tomorrow for some doubles

datsit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...