Saturday, September 29, 2018

217 or Cal Ave Personal Training Studio



After a brisk 8 sets of 5/5 with the 40 kg and some 53 lb weighted pushups I sent the next eight hours moving , breaking down, assembling and clean was will be my new training studio: Cal Ave personal training
217 Calif Ave
Palo Alto,ca

I am sharing the space with a friend and colleague I have known and worked with for the past five years and have no doubt this will be an easy and successful venture .

But it was a ton of work so pretty long non stop days these last three as we pre set the stage and moved a lot of stuff to get ready for this morning and it all went very. Not easy for sue but do able for the whole time

and this is where intermittent fasting really kicks in. I basically went all day working on a few cups of coffee with heavy cream and a serious purpose. It's amazing how little food we need to make energy when the project at hand motivates us and drops us right into the 'flow' zone. And, for ONCE my knee and back were not the limiting factor in my ability to do the work I needed, and wanted, to do and I could really focus on the task at hand

being able to kneel is SO much more important than anybody seems to realize. This that can do it take it for granted, and those that cannot see to be so afraid to try that it's out of their mindset. So wok on the floor is either agonizing or impossible
Yet I can do it again and it's glorious

the  most cooked part of my body though are my wrist extensors which seem to have been really stretched to their max ( pun intended) by the serious grip challenges this last week.

One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
36 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 5/5 x 8 sets
80 reps
7,040 lbs

( JUST right amount of work!)

Wt pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3 sets

then eight hours of heavy moving

BW 168.6!! the worry diet
BF 13.2

lets see if I can ruck tomorrow. Perhaps 8 laps will be goo.


No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2