Tuesday, August 22, 2006

National Geographic Channel - Fight Science

National Geographic Channel - Fight Science

Man this is an amazing show! I wish I had access to some of that equipment to measure kb stuff!The martial artists have GOT to be happy with this stuff.

2 comments:

Joe Sarti said...

excellent show! I agree with you, I wish I had access to that stuff. I might be able to get my hands on a force plate (one which you stand on). I will ask my SJSU Professors and see what I can come up with

Pete said...

Wow that is AWESOME! I can't believe that got Rickson Gracie to participate in that. I can't wait!!!

CB arm casts, paralette pushups, belt squats

  Knee was wonky from tight soleus from stupid fucking bw LUNGES on Sat! Worked on it all day yesterday and its way better but still not rig...