Monday, August 21, 2006

Bodybuilding.com - David Robson - The Art Of Boxing: Skills, Drills And Benefits!

Bodybuilding.com - David Robson - The Art Of Boxing: Skills, Drills And Benefits!

Nice little video primer on the basic boxing moves.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Good stuff! Shadow boxing is great cardio (Anti-gym gerbil cardio) and definitely touches the warrior spirit. I superset jumping rope with shadow boxing at the academy (1 min/1 min/1 min. rest) The basic punches are used, jab, straight, and hook. Using the full body torque really gets the HR up. (I call it squishing the bug-driving from the groundas you turn your hip).

Mark Reifkind said...

thanks pete, cant wait for the heavy bag to arrive.

35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace

  Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of swing volume suits me Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change 1...