Saturday, December 16, 2023

48 kg swings 20 x 5, TKEs, pullaparts

 Wasnt sure this was going to happen at all, let alone all the sets with the 48 but it got done and nothing seems the worse for wear( I'll know for sure tomorrow)

Wore the low heel widened my stance just a tad and tried to stay on the hips a bit and it felt ok Was more worried about my lower back from the lower heel. And again, I'll know tomorrow

The key was releasing the soleus and mid level gastroc as well as really opening up the rec fem. Then the kneecap moved. but man it tightens back up fast. I really  did a number on it


TKE's 3 x 15


Pullaparts 3 x 30


172.2 !

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...