Monday, December 18, 2023

205 x 1 x 8, laterals, rear delts, wt pushups

 Knee is 85%+ better but didn't want to push it today so just did 205 for a bunch of singles to grease the groove and it was a good idea.

This is so solid. THIS is the position I've been trying to get into for the last 6 plus years since I stopped walking it out and got in the rack

It lets me set up with my hips exactly where I need them to be at the start of the press and my knees don't come into play at all. Feels very natural and except for the third rep ( where I dropped my head and it went forward all reps were basically the same

I was shorting the  hip set up a bit in the mid sets as I didn't want to load the knee but the reps weren't as good so the last three sets I pushed them forward more and it gave me the best sets of the day







laterals rear delts 3 x 8/8 20s

wt pushups

174.4

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...