Saturday, October 21, 2023

48 kg One arm swings 20 x 5, 40 kg belt squat 3 x 8, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This went surprisingly strong. Left deep hip rotators better (  a bit strained after Wednesdays press session.) Nothing serious but left side I guess is not used to keeping my hips extended as they need to be, and now are, in this new position

Release quadratus and active psoas helped

But the  swing wasn't effected and doing five is so much better for power output and focus


Height was as good as I've done it and I wasn't feeling THAT strong. Happy with this

Then, back to belt squats

these wet well too. tried and proven exercise that loads but doesn't tweak me is what I need these days

172.6

14.5 no bath

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...