Wednesday, October 25, 2023

190 x 1 x 10, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups

 This went very well. Definitely setting the arch ( loading the bow) in front of the bar is key but also is key not shifting forward after. I did this a couple sets and the bar wound up going forwards.

For the first set or so I FORGOT to layback after I set the arch, so intent I was on the setup! I'm getting old, can't remember more than one thing at a time

set 1

 came up too vertical and moved hips foward instead of laying back. Another thing I was doing was letting the bar get TOO LOW and that made it harder to lay back

set 2, pretty much shifted back instead of laying  back, before I did shift the hips but not right
set 3 great setup
set 4 PERFECT set up
set 5 another good one. I layback from the shoulders then on the second layback the hips drive fwd
set 6 bad one, chest shifted forward
set 7  good
set 8 REALLY GOOD
set 9 perfect
set 10 perfect
20 kg swings  5 x 8/8

floor pushups 25, 25, 20

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...