Saturday, August 26, 2023

48 kg one arm swings 20 x 5, 32 kg goblet squat, pullaparts

 Wasn't sure how I would like this but I really do. Only having to do 5 reps each set really changes things mentally and physically. First off it is easy cardio wise. the  second set of five in the old protocol made the hardest part having enough wind  to keep the power up

This was not a problem. I was worried double the sets would catch up  with me but it didn't happen. Actually like this a lot. 6 reps per arm would bring us back to 120 reps as before but I'm not sure its necessary. Probably try it though as it takes at least 2 reps to get the bell height  where I want it but this was a solid day



then 24, 28 and 32 kg goblets for 3's 2 sets). heavier than expected but liked them. Plus I need the bicep work now I think

173.6
14.2

finished with 3 x 30 angled pullaparts

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...