Wednesday, August 02, 2023

165 x 2 x 6, 170 x 1 175 x 1

 Lessee.. Monday after workout right shoulder AC joint sublxed and couldn't really move my arm OR find  a comfortable resting place (  brachial nerve impinged) so NO sleep Monday

Work 7 clients tuesday then Ronin has a seizure at night and we spent 5 hours at the vet er

Not sure what's going on with  him either

Slept well tho last night and shoulder feels normal again

Woke up at a huge 172. One meal yesterday

 Could  not afford a repeat of Monday night so went light  and focused on locking my  knees at the start.

IF MY KNEES BEND AT THE START THE BAR ALWAYS GO FORWARD.IF MY KNEES BEND AT THE START MY HIPS CAN'T WORK TO START THE LIFT

Today actually good. Wasn't sure 135 would go at first

165 x1 x 6






then 170 x 1 and 175 x 1 even at these lower weight I could see the knee bend creep in

20 kg swings 5 x 5/5
THESE bothered my shoulder more than presses. But it felt better at the end when I got my right lat to fire

chicken wing band rotations 3 x 15 ea

172.
14.7

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...