Sunday, July 31, 2022

12 lap Strong Ruck!

 



Well that was a total surprise! After all those super heavy one arm swings yesterday I was prepared to suffer, and to have to call things short but this was the strongest and fastest I've been in a Sunday ruck in months

Reloading the ruck and switching out the gypsum for hard packed sand in a sandbag filler sleeve did the trick.

I placed the sandbag sleeve vertically in the center of the ruck and put the ten pound sand pill in front and hoped wouldn't shift and it didn't!

I could get and keep the hip belt up much  higher on my hips and it didn't slouch. That's what's been making my lower back tight and my traps achy  at the end of the rucks. Today  it felt really well balanced

Lungs and legs were good although  it did take a bit ( 45 min) for the lungs to open but that's not unusual. But legs were good the whole time! Shocking


45 lb ruck

12 laps

1:54

13,026 steps

Ave MPH 3.4


BW 173.8
BF 13.9

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...