Sunday, July 24, 2022

Decent ruck



 Got a good nights sleep last night despite sweating the bed with the last vesitiges( I hope) from the fever. woke up feeling rested and more normal than I have in awhile.

Perfect weather for rucking too, 54 degrees with a cool breeze just how I like it. Chose to do just 9 laps even though Im sure I could have done 10-11 strongly just didn't want to push it

Did 8 squat stretches too and they felt great. As deep and easy a bottom position as ever

45 lb ruck

90 minutes

9 laps

5.5 miles

3.3 mph ave this was surprising

No fever but allergies are still kicking my ass

BW 171.2
BF 14.7 !!


No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...