Saturday, July 02, 2022

Thursday Ruck



Fastest ruck in forever. I've been doing about 3 mph on both short and long days and really haven't felt I could push it more. Not anything specific but they haven't felt easy enough to try to push the pace

Today, on a Thursday no less, I felt a speed flow for the first time in forever. Nothing dramatic but 3.2- 3.4 mph  at times.

Definitely leaning into the Pose running gait mechanics helped; which I also haven't done in awhile. We'll see how it goes on Sunday but this was encouraging

Plus it was hot and it didn't bother me much ( breeze always helps)

45 lb ruck

6 laps

48 min

Legs and lungs solid

174.8
13.5

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...