Sunday, June 12, 2022

Hot dead air ruck

 


Oh man this was a slog.

Started off well, slept well, not hungover, hydrated but man it got hot fast and humid and zero breeze. that's what kills me the worst, dead air

Plus Walker was out playing and I never got my rhythm at all. Way too many stop and talk and watching him play. Have to fix that, it's messing up my rucks and these are crucial.

45 lb ruck

11 laps ( not sure lots of cross field walking, stop and start etc)

2 hours on my feet

7 supported squat stretches

had to drink water on the ruck, haven't done that in years!

BW 173.6
BF 13.5

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...