Monday, June 06, 2022

205 x 1 x 8 sets, wt pushups, side raises, rear delts

 Long story short, the close stance ( I even tried heels together) technique is NOT going to work. All easy til it's heavy and it got heavy at 200 lbs. 

Back to the future

LOAD THE BOW

That's been the most reliable technique of all yet. It certainly has it's issues but I have to go back and master this technique; my Standing Bench Press

After working up and down and changing shoes and then back again I came back to this


A little loose on the end range of the bow and that's what I have to fix. and, making sure I push my hips forward and not lay back too much but this seems to be it, for better or worse

Wt pushups
BW x 10
53 lb x 10 x 3 slow reps with pause at lockout each rep

side raises/rear delts
3 x10/10 with 15s

BW 173.6
BF 12. 2 !!

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...