Monday, June 13, 2022

205 x 1 x 8 press,wt pushups, side laterals, rear delts

 This went pretty  well. Not perfect but I all the weights moved well and it is 205, For 8 sets. that's ok. Saw some flaws in my setup which I can fix and which will make a difference but all in all this was good

Have to unrack the bar better. Not let my hips drift back as I unrack and try to get them back in front so much.Can't rotate my torso forward either as I unrack. Basically get into the arch position I want to press from and unrack it there. THEN push the hips even more forward. Also I think a slightly high bar position under the collarbone will help too

Also elbows up just a bit more right before my press. If the elbows are down the bar goes forward a bit.

HIPS

Elbows UP

Stay on the X



Wt pushups
BW x 10
53 x 10 x 3 hold lockouts

strong but going back to completely parallel bars not V angle. I think that's what's messing with left biceps tendon AND not training my elbows to stay in enough

this is the form I want to get back to


Laterals/rear delts
3 x 10/1  with  20s
Strong for a change


BW 174.6
BF 12.5

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...