Saturday, April 24, 2021

Punisher workout 40 kg One arm swings 10 x 10/10, pistols, pullaparts

 



Well I got my ass punished, that's for sure. First off both training partners out. Last one at last minute.
Good. I get to walk my talk about being able to train alone

Then shit sleep as my sick cat got me up at least three times and did not really get much solid rest

Good. Embrace the suck

I did. and it sucked ,lol

I ended up going faster than I thought I would but I gave myself 2.5 min /sets for the first five then 3 min for the last five but usually our workout, when we're all here, is 1.5 hours . Today I was done in one hour

No wonder I wanted to puke

Definitely went hard on each rep of each set but by set five I was pumped ( not good) feeling the lactic acid and although my HR wasn't that high ( 125?!) , my respiration was and I was a hurting unit

One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg  x 4/4
40 kg x 10/10 x 10

set five then last set


Pistols
top down full reps alternate sides
3 sets of 2/2 3 times

red band pullaparts

3 sets of 30 ( to chest, then each side angled)

actually did these because I was hurtin and the dbs seemed harder
these were hard too 

BW 175.4 ! wow where the hell did that come from?
BF 13.3
W 57.7 

Not bad actually. to be 13.3 with that little hydration is great. that would put me at 10.3 at a full 60%

I went into the house, still in training gear and just lay flat on my back for 20 min, I was cooked



No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...