Sunday, April 11, 2021

Slow and sloggy ruck


 


Well that was hard. The super heavy swings and the con and eccentric pistols took their toll and I had to work for every step today

That's fine, I haven't had a hard one like that in awhile and its good to remember they're all not fast and loose and that it's about the work, especially when you don't want to do it

Especially then

I just kept telling myself to shut up just keep going and not even think about cutting it short

I wasn't hurt, I wasn't in any jeopardy, it was just hard, and boring and my head wasn't in it but that's when you just do it and suffer

EMBRACE THE SUCK INDEED

 Not too slow overall really, all things considered

45 lb ruck

12 laps

13,449  steps

Speed 2.4 - 3.8 mph

total time for 12 laps 1:50

1:55 door to door

BW 175.8
BF 15.1

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...