Sunday, April 25, 2021

Solid ruck with squat stretches

  


Woke up a bit tight but no worse for wear but decided to put squat stretches back in the mix each lap and see how things went; as far as leg looseness or tightness, speed per lap and overall time

Surprisingly overall time was just about the same which means lap times went down and bit as did leg looseness

I figure I could use the extra squat time as well as I'm doing the least amount of direct leg work than I have in the last 7 years

Felt good at the time but now, 5 hours later I can feel some DOMS coming on already, lol. Tomorrow could be good

45 lb Ruck

12 laps
13,391 steps
top speed 3.7 mph
12 lap time  1:50
door to door 1:54

BW 176.4
BF 14.4

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2