Thursday, February 04, 2021

Fast ass ruck

 

I wore these shoes all day today for work before the ruck and for the second week in a row my calves were stretched enough so that I had zero shin issues the entire ruck

So I could push the entire ruck instead of having to stop and stretch every lap after the third. this is great . even though it doesn't look like it from the picture these have a slightly negative heel so the calves are really being stretched instead of elevated ( like they are in my goruck macv1s and my lifting shoes)

legs felt good and lungs opened up early

45 lb ruck

6 laps

3 miles

50 min!


BW 176.4

BF 14.4


No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...