Thursday, October 04, 2018

Good Ruck



First ruck in a week and boy did it feel good! So strange. I so didn't want to get started. My body did not want to stretch out, strideout. It felt flexed. Cramped. My right adductor has been tight since all the moving. Did a bunch of bodymaintenance but it didn't want to fully release

But the ruck squared it up pretty fast and helped my anxiety as well. It felt great to just move again, not too fast, not too slow but take in all that air and get onto auto pilot.

I almost thought I had forgotten how to walk again. Christ it's only been a week but that's what I was thinking. It was so hard to get started again, I can see how people can get stuck just not getting started.

Once I did I felt better immediately but so many can't even get there.


45 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 7

Nice cool  breeze, and  overcast. My favorite. Fall is here, my favorite season

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...