Sunday, October 14, 2018

48 kg One Arm Swings 10 sets of 5/5, box step ups, wt pushups, laterals



Strong one today

One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 5/5
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
36 kg x 3/3
40 kg x 3/3
48 kg x 5/5 x 10

RPE 7.5

Step ups
4 sets of 7/7

right side is weaker than left! it's not crazy given how much extra attention I've given to that side but it's weird to actually see and feel it!
This is the exercise for me now. Lots to go to be able to do it with no self spot or touching of the leg

Wt parallel pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3

strong!

laterals
3 x 8/8 with 20's

BW 167.6
BF 12.1

datsit!

No ruck today as I have to work as Master for recerts at StrongEndurance course!  damn


No comments:

35 lg 3 mile ruck PR! 43:34 14:30 Pace

 AMAZING !  Started off so strong and had no problem holding and I have exactly NO idea why lol could be my fastest loaded  mile ever 163.4