Sunday, October 04, 2015

Sunday Ruck. Digging back in



Things caught up a little by this morning; it's only been a week since we've been home and jumping back to basically full training loads after a week off made itself known,
Nothing terrible at all, just tired and sore overall.

Made the pack a bit lighter, 51 lbs and we're off
Starting to cool off a bit which I love so that made it easier
Still a slow start. Every lap after 5 I felt better. The first 5 were not pretty.

51 lb Ruck
12 laps
10 sets of iso squats 30 seconds ( strong and deep)
5th lap =8:15
12 lap the same
2 hours even.

BW 163

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...