Monday, June 10, 2024

Shoe change experiment:FAIL 205 x 1 220 x miss x 3, 205 x miss x 3, laterals rear delts wt pushups 3 x 8

 Well this didn't work. Everything was out in front. I was driving my head back well but couldn't seem to get much of an upper back arch/layback

Must have been the shoes. When I switched them at the very end for 180 it was too late. I miss that too,lol

135
155
175 
195
205 x  MISS!
205 x 1
220 x miss x 3
205 x miss x 3
180 x 1 x  miss




174.6

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...