Saturday, June 08, 2024

32 kg swings 20 x 10, kb front squat 16kg x 3/3 20 kg x 3/3 x 3, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts

 Finally slept well last night after two shit nights and a root canal on thursday. I was concerned this would be super hard but it was decent. Not easy ( I missed thursdays ruck) but strong til the end

VMO on left was fine for the squats and they warmed up well
 
16 kg x 3/3
20 kg  x 3/3 x 3

pistols were fine on the VMO

174.6
13.6 ( bath)


No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...