Monday, November 20, 2023

Lock.Load.Layback 225 miss, 215 x 1 x 4 ( ties pr), laterals, rear delts, wt pushups

 It was a 'good' miss with two plates.  This was (again) the first time I've done this exact sequence/cueing so I didn't have down as well as I did at the end of the workout but it was a close one. Needed a more powerful start but chalk that up to not being confident with this sequence but this is it

Lock

Unrack the bar with my legs while looking up, hips directly under the bar.Solid arm/shoulder tension on the bar

Load

Load the bow. Keeping the legs lock lay back to load the front panel/bow with tension

Layback

Layback/press to the X to pull the trigger

It should have been 5 singles with 215 for an absolute PR but there was some glich  from the 225 miss

Then I made the next four. Not perfect lockouts but under the weight the whole time. which comes first








BW 175.4 at noon
BF 12.7 at noon post bath

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...