Sunday, June 11, 2023

40 kg One arm swings 20 x 5/5, 40 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pullaparts 3 x 30

 Didn't even know I would be able to swing today. My hip got squared away pretty  well but I over stretched my pec and rear 3rd rib it seemed and it was painful at rest, even at sleep and when I adducted my arm!

Didn't seem like it would heal in time but it ended up fine. TONS of bodywork and a bunch of tylenol and lo and behold not only could I swing but got the whole workout done. Not as strong as I would have hoped but hell, 24 hours prior I thought  I'd have to skip it

I didn't feel it doing air swings prior but loaded is another thing but all good
Rib went back into place
 
40 kg belt squats 3 x 10

these were fine and my wonky left hip and adductor were also back in place. I didn't push the depth or do 12's but happy again just to be out of pain and be able to move normally

Those two things are literally  everything to me

pullaparts 3 x 30

BW 174 !
BF  12.6 (bath)
W 57.8


No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...