Wednesday, June 07, 2023

205 x 1 x 10 sets, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, light band pushdowns

 Pretty beat up today and should have gone lighter but didn't

Un racking the bar with my glutes on Monday jacked up my left hip a bit. I should have remembered this since the last time it happened. Nothing serious but a tight piriformis and a taut adductor. Working its way out but today didnt help

On video I can see my elbows dropping to vertical or behind the bar at start making the bar go straight up too much and ending out in front

Used the legs to un rack but it wasn't enough. Missed a couple reps out of front and didn't fight them

Last set was best when I got the hips to move first then fall back and STAY  EYES ON X, THAT'S KEY AS EVER BUT SO HARD TO DO

Should have done lighter weights

205 x 1 x 10 set







20 kg swings 5 x 8/8

light pushdowns 3 x 15


BW 176.4
BF 14.2

noon
BF 176.0
BF 10.2!
W 60.0!!!

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...