Sunday, July 15, 2018

Negative split rucking continues.



As does the speed, and endurance

Did have a little left anterior tib tightness first lap but only after I did one assisted squat stretch to open up the tight hips from yesterday's heaviness
It took a couple laps to get it completely loosened and I think the badness had come back but it stayed open and things got faster each lap.

Leg definitely felt heavier and tired from the swings and the hack squats though. to be expected.

45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:50
8th laps 7:34
12th lap 7:03 !!
RPE 7.5 ( start ) - 7 ( finish)

thought I was actually going to get under 7 minutes when I turned the last corner of the lap

soon

BW 171.4
BF 13.1

exactly the same as yesterday!

Well it will be great if I can nail the 200 lbs press tomorrrow!

datsit

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...