Saturday, January 23, 2021

48kg One Arm swings 10 sets of 8/8, pistol practice, laterals

 

Ah these worked great. Certain brands fit me like a glove right out of the box and this is one of them. Feel just like the old version but a bit stiffer, more stable and with a bigger toe box. But just as light( a few grams more)  and with the same heel height, which seems to be my idea. 
Plus the look cool.

Haven't had white lifting shoes since years ago with my white adidas and they still are cool. They  pop lol,

The swings went well, all hip and rec fem issues cleared up from earlier in the week and I felt good and weighed good but didn't feel quite as strong as I hoped and the bell height, while ok  was a bit off from the video

But good solid safe work got done. And the power and lungs were solid


Pistols went well too and I didn't kick my right hip out like I did last week which is what I think flared up the TFL and Rec fem
Right shoes too

pistols
3 x 5/5 slow and working on depth

laterals

3 x 10/10 with 15s

these felt strong today

BW 176.7
BF 13.5 (b)

don't know what I was light after a rest day but that's probably my ideal weight right now

Will see if the rain allows a ruck tomorrow. Won't hurt me to have a day off either. Better but still a bit banged up muscle soreness wise and that's unusual

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...