Monday, August 07, 2017

Sunday Ruck

Solo ruck today, Gabe out. Pretty strong from the start considering how heavy I went on Saturday but it caught up to me on lap 10 :)
Nothing terrible but it was just tough going. Legs never really felt heavy they just didn't want to go too fast

No timed laps as I really didn't feel like pushing hard and knew the just getting through the whole thing would be enough

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
2 hours ever
11 iso squat stretches

BW 166.6
BF 12.5
W 56.4

datsit
dfq

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...