Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel
Lord knows I've done enough of them but man it felt good to do! Even this light
163
"And in those simple beautiful movements I remembered what was really important in training; that consistency trumps intensity; all the time. That intensity is born from consistency. That one cannot force it, one has to lay in wait for it, patiently, instinctively, calmly and be ready to grab it when Grace lays it down in front of you."
Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel
Lord knows I've done enough of them but man it felt good to do! Even this light
Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...
No comments:
Post a Comment