Thursday, June 25, 2026

35 lb 3 mile ruck All Time PR!! 43:39 14:31 ave pace!

 Wow. I had thought this pace was possible for  me but given how far away 14:38 has seemed the last month I thought that perhaps it wasnt

But really hyper focused on LEAN FALL PLANT technique it just happened

For a hot second I actually I'd make 14:30 lol!

The other technique problem solved was stride length. I SHORTENED my front stride and  actually tried to plant slightly BEHIND my COM after the pushoff .

So lean fall plant and bring the heel strike under me quickly AND  lean from the rear leg big toe ( not the waist) this prevents bending from the waist

What an experience!

Hot too-83 or so- but didnt bother me at all


Also 2 mile PR 29:30 and the FIRST TIME  in 44 minutes for the 3 miles!

166.4

No comments:

CB arm casts, paralette pushups, belt squats

  Knee was wonky from tight soleus from stupid fucking bw LUNGES on Sat! Worked on it all day yesterday and its way better but still not rig...