Wednesday, March 31, 2021

175 /185 lb press x 2 singles x 10 sets, 24 kg speed swings, v wt pushups

 This went perfectly. Doing two singles instead of doubles was also perfect. One, I get twice as many start set ups, which is exactly the weak point, and two, the second rep mimics the first one much  more than a traditional " double" .

I pretty much hit exactly the position I wanted on all the sets. SO MUCH EASIER than what I've been doing. Just unrack with my legs, STOP in the exact position I hit once I standup. The shove press initiating with my hips

JUST what I've been trying to do but by 1) adding in all the extra setup movements after I unracked I lost tightness and position and almost never got it back. When I did it was by accident

Two, dead stop pausing.  Before when I missed either over my head or out in front, it was because after the unracking I tried to finish "setting up" and never stopped moving, i.e. getting locked in and static tight.

SO as soon as I hip drive kicked in something 'gave' and my base moved.

this was so solid

65 85 105 x 2
135 x 2 singles
155 x 2 singles
175 x 2 singles x 5 sets

185 x 2 singles x 5 sets

This is definitely the technique No doubt

24 kg speed swings
5 x 8/8

V parallette pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3
strong

BW 178.6!!!
BF 13.7
W 57.9  
what the hell is this about?

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...