Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday ruck

Start slow and finish fast. Took a bit to get moving this morning, not from yesterday's workout but from some drama from Tracy's GS meet down south. Got it figured out but it took a bit to clear my head and get going.

Ten laps in 1 hour 40 minutes including 4 minutes to and from the course. Thought it would be slower considering how I felt but it wasn't. Feet held up better than last week. Pack weight the same : 25 lbs.

Only did 5 sets of squat stretches as I didn't start them until half way; needed to keep moving at first and get some momentum

Now to the roller and lots more squat and lunge stretches:)


2 comments:

Morgan L. said...

Stronger every week!

Mark Reifkind said...

that's the goal

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...