Thursday, July 11, 2024

175 x 1 x 4, 185 x 1x 4, 190 x 1 x 4, kb press 24 kg x 5 x 3, Pin Press 135-185 x 1 x 4

 This started weak and ended strong. My arch ability seems to have changed as I'm having all kinds of trouble getting into it no matter what I do and I end up too vertical and the bar out in front

I tried to fall back and press hands and hips and just soso.

Kb presses were strong but they don't solve the problem

I was ready to call it a day when I decided to see if I could press from the pins at all and it worked great! Tried to set up just  like the bench and it worked good. Can really set the base

We'll see how it works heavy on Monday  but I'm hopeful. Put the pin up on inch


these are the work sets



173.6
13.5

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...