Sunday, November 22, 2020

Frosty Ruck

Cold one this morning, a bit over freezing and this is what I saw when I got to the park. So beautiful and crisp

Legs felt good from the start despite yesterday's heavy loads which is  a very good sign.Lungs were open early too and things went well

Was joined by a  neighbor who just got into rucking and we walked and talked for almost the whole second hour. Now, I  normally would hate this disturbance to my focus but it was ok for today.Time did go by quicker and since I wasn't suffering too much it was easy

50 lb ruck
12 laps
12 squats!
2 hours
13, 540 steps
6 miles

BW 176.4
BF 16.1!!
W 55.8 ack

 

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...