Saturday, June 13, 2026

32 kg swings 40 x 5 in 40 min, 44 kg beltsquats 3 x 8, band hip flexors 3 x 8/8 black mini

 For literally NO good reason I felt very strong and solid today. When I did my first set of swings I had to double check the weight!

That hasnt happened in forever!

Treating left arm and ride side swings as their own species and it seems to be helping right side a lot. More upright on descent, more hinge LESS quads and far less lower back stabilization requirements AND better bell height



167.0

11.8

49 HRV

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...